Refunds will be given in the following cases
- If it meets the criteria for each network but we cannot unlock it.
- The unlock doesn't work due to an Invalid/Incompatible Sim message ONLY - if an iPhone fails to work due to being blacklisted in a country, an activation lock, or issues with the handset hardware e.g. No Sim or No Service, we cannot refund you. You should provide us with a video as proof that it didn't work clearly showing "Incompatible Sim"
Refunds will NOT be given in the following cases
- Your iPhone is already unlocked but you still placed an order with us. We incur the cost of unlocking from the carrier immediately once we submit your unlock to them.
- You ordered from several unlocking companies and decided to ask for a refund from whomever didn't notify you first that the unlock was compete. We incur costs on submission.
- You ordered an unlock and didn't meet the critiera which are clearly explained before purchase, meaning an additional sum was required and you refused to pay the additional sum. We cannot refund the original payment in such cases as we have still incurred the cost.
- You provided an incorrect IMEI number
- You placed an unlocking order with the wrong network / carrier (If you are not sure about what network/carrier your iPhone is locked to, please purchase a carrier check.
- You purchased a pre-order. Pre-orders for unlocks are non-refundable as the process is automated and begins on submission - we conduct eligibility checks, lost/stolen checks, validate your IMEI and check for correct network all of which are chargeable.
- Your handset is on EE and hasn't been activated for at least 6 months or is a corporate handset - these can only be unlocked at an additional charge.
- Your IMEI is blocked / blacklisted / stolen / lost.
- Your IMEI is delayed by a few days.
- Unlocks which don't work due to blacklisting in the country, an Activation Lock on the device, or issues with the handset hardware e.g. No Sim or No Service are not eligible for refund as the unlock has been completed. Please ensure your handet is clean, has no activation lock, and works fine with a network sim it was originally locked to. If it doesn't, we cannot be held liable.
- If your iPhone has an iCloud activation lock and you can not activate it, you should contact the iPhone owner to remove the iCloud account or purchase an iCloud Removal from us or another provider. We will not refund a sim unlock which has been completed, on a device which you are unable to use due to an Activation Lock.